This stimulating beauty is one of what was a 4-sided display, hanging over an open stall in the Cross Street Market, south Baltimore. Chasing incandescent lamps scroll in sequence on this 1952 porcelain display. Friese closed around 1999 after a span of over 50 years (minus one year when the original market burned down in 1950). By 2018, Cross Street Market was undergoing a major redevelopment. 3 vintage neon signs were removed along with their stalls. The return of these 3 vendors, and their neon signs to the redeveloped market is unknown as of Aug. 2018. Fabricator unknown.